This section highlights specific actionable intelligence related to requests.
This page does not have any analytics for tickets created in Thena.
Request Created On:
- This mandatory filter supports intervals: Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
- Prefixed Filters: Customer Name, Account Owner, Assignee, Urgency (AI Generated), Status
- Additional Filters Supported: Sentiment, AI Tags, Solution Engineer, and your Custom Tags
Note: All dashboard elements (outside of Escalated and Re-opened) depend on the request created on filter. If a request was created outside of this filter, it won't be displayed in the dashboard (along with its properties). For instance, if the user selects the "Request Created On" interval as Daily, with the date range set to 4 weeks starting from July 28, the dashboard will only show requests created between July 1 and July 28. If a request was detected on June 28 but re-opened on July 15, it won't appear in the current Request Overview board.
Note Any request converted to a ticket will not be included here
- Requests Detected: Displays the number of requests created during the selected time period.
- Unresolved Requests: Shows the number of requests that remained unresolved (including Unassigned, In Progress, On Hold) during the selected time period.
- Closed Requests: Indicates the number of requests that were closed within the chosen time frame. Re-opened requests won't be counted among closed requests.
- Escalated Requests: Depicts the number of requests escalated during the chosen time period. Even if an escalated request is no longer in an escalated state, it will still be counted as an escalated request if the escalation occurred within the selected time period.
- One Touch Resolution: Represents the number of requests that went from Unassigned to Closed with only one vendor response.
- Median First Response Time (Working Hours): Shows the median of the first response time for all requests within the selected date range per your pre-configured working hours.
- Median First Response Time (24*7): Shows the median of the first response time for all requests within the selected date range per actual time (includes weekends etc).
- Median Time to Resolution (Working Hours): Shows the median of the average request closure time for all requests within the selected date range per your pre-configured working hours.
- Median Time to Resolution (24*7): Shows the median of the average request closure time for all the requests within the selected date range per actual time (includes weekends etc).
Each dashboard card offers the following options:
- View in Full Screen
- Print Chart
- Download PNG Image
- Download JPEG Image
- Download PDF Document
- Download SVG Vector Image
- Download CSV
- Download XLS
- View Data Table
This stacked bar chart illustrates the total number of requests created per customer over a selected duration. The top 9 customers are displayed, along with a cumulative 'Others' section that highlights the contribution of other customers to the overall number of requests.
There are two views available for this graph: Open v/s Closed, and Open Statuses.
This stacked bar chart showcases the total number of open versus closed requests that were created over a selected interval (Daily / Weekly/ Monthly).
This stacked bar chart displays the total number of open requests in each of the three statuses: Unassigned, In Progress, On Hold that were created within the selected Request Created on Interval selected by the user.
Use this to identify customers with longest open requests.
If the business hours of a workspace are set, then this graph will show the age of an open request by customer. The top 9 customers (basis number of open requests) are displayed here, and the 10th is an aggregation of all other customers.
This graph will show the calendar age of an open request by customer. The top 9 customers (basis number of open requests) are displayed here, and the 10th is an aggregation of all other customers.
This bar chart emphasizes the proportion of Number of Vendor Replies per closed/open request within the following intervals:
- No replies
- 1 reply
- 2-4 replies
- 4-8 replies
- More than 8 replies
For First Response Times, you have the option to see requests created within working hours, and requests created outside of working hours.
For the chosen interval, this visualization plots the number of reopened requests per time interval against the escalated requests over the relevant interval. Note that this display utilizes two y-axes (Number of Escalated Requests and Number of Reopened Requests).
Note that for both Re-opened and Escalated Requests, we show the date of request escalation/re-open, and not the date of request creation.
This stacked bar chart shows the number of requests per interval, with each stack representing the relevant CSAT rating (5 points by default). For customers who have selected a 2-point CSAT, a Thumbs Up is considered as 5 points, and a Thumbs Down is treated as 1 point.
View common themes identified by our Generative AI models across the selected interval. You can also filter on these themes.
Unless a vendor replies to a message, the first response time doesn't get populated. In this scenario, it will show as 0.
This visualization displays the median first response time and the requests created on two different y-axes for the selected duration. It helps you observe how your first response time changes with the number of requests created during a chosen interval. We consider only business hours as of today.
First response time will be 0 for any requests that were raised and answered outside of working hours.
This pie chart highlights the proportion of closed requests that were resolved within the following intervals:
- 0-4 hrs
- 4-12 hrs
- 12-24 hrs
- 1-7 days
- 8-30 days
- More than 30 days
These intervals are calculated in calendar days.
Re-opened requests are not considered in Time to Request Resolution.
Only requests that were created within the working hours are considered for First Response Time
Only requests that were created outside the working hours are considered for First Response Time
If a request is re-opened through the Kanban, it is currently not considered in the 'Reopened' calculation
Escalation will only be populated from Sept 20, as we re-wired our workflow.
We will be introducing a hover state that will enable you to see the specific requests that contributed to a particular visualisation.
Creating custom views based on custom filters (and sharing them with your team) is yet to be prioritised. Do reach out to us if you would want to be a design partner here.
Request Source: Differentiation between requests from Email, Slack, Web, and Teams.
As of today, you can see trends for fixed intervals in the request overview. For specific dates, we would suggest that you consider the Custom Analytics view.
Updated 11 days ago