It's easy to communicate with your Customers on Slack with Thena. 🚀
Using Thena and Slack together is a great way to engage your customers, while ensuring that your internal tools and processes scale along with the number of Slack Connect channels.
- Customer Support teams who want to track and squash bugs while keeping it conversational with customers.
- Marketing teams who want to capture attention and promote products in conversation; right when intent is at it's highest.
- Customer Success teams and Account Executives who want the ability to swarm in on conversations to help customers succeed.
- Product Managers who need a simple way to communicate with users to gather feedback and attain insights on how they engage with the product.
Thena helps you stay on top of all incoming customer requests, allowing you to grow, retain, and scale your customer efforts and focus you time where it matters most.
Apart from scaling the incoming messaging, Thena is also effective at:
- Creating bi-directional flows between your ticketing platforms. This enables teams to keep working in Slack, while keeping critical information (bugs, feature requests, and such) in your ticketing platform
- Reporting vital analytics on team performance for active Slack channels. No longer are you in the dark about all the work that your team is accomplishing in Slack. With Thena, you get drilled-down metrics for first response time, number of requests, and even channel level customer sentiment.
- Building, and sending, scaled communication for Marketing and Product leaders. Using Thena, you can create templates, think newsletters or announcements, and send them with one click to 100s of channels.
One of the biggest pain points in having multiple Slack Channels with customers is that there is a likelyhood of missing customer asks. With our Request capability, we can alert you when a Customer Request has been detected. To make this feature more powerful, we also have the ability to assign the request (or even a message) to an individual.
If you forget to reply to a customer message, then the First Response SLA will ensure that you are alerted and can take the relevant action. All the alerts are configurable, to best suit your requirement.
If your support team uses an email ticketing tool like Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, and your customers are on Slack, then our integrations will allow bi directional ticketing. An example is shown in the Hubspot Tickets video below.
Note that Ticketing also includes an escalation feature, where a customer/internal team can escalate a ticket to ensure appropriate visibility.
Lastly, we have developed powerful Customer analytics across your workspace. No longer will your Slack data be in a silo - Now use it to drive decision making, identify challenges in Customer Experience, improve existing processes, and do better capacity planning.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you want to discuss whether Thena is right for your organisation.
Updated 4 months ago