- Confirm that you are configured as an Agent/ SME as the controls are visible ONLY to the Agent/ SME
- Was the message you are checking detected as a request? Was there a question asked?Check the Thena Slack App Home to confirm the same.
Controls are visible to the Agent/ SME only in the thread of detected requests
- Use our message shortcut of
Assign Toby clicking on the 3 dots on the message and selecting the message action of
- If you do not find the
Assign Tomessage action, select More actions and search for the same
- Were you the first responder of the request? If the settings for auto assign to the first responder was enabled, we assign the request to the first responder.
- Was the request assigned to you by someone?
Check the Auto Reply message (first message in thread) for status updates to know if someone had assigned you the request. You can also do so in the Thena App Home section on Slack.
View auto assignment configuration by using /Thena Global Config -> Internal Helpdesk -> Select channel name in Slack
Updated about 2 months ago